Thursday, August 2, 2012

Croatia in retrospect.

Hummmm Croatia in retrospect.....The 5 months I spent in Croatia were wonderful , trust me I know you have to take everything with a grain of salt but I really enjoyed almost all of my time living and playing for the Zagreb Thunder football club.  I did not have the best season of my life but it was still full of great plays and good teammates, so I cant complain.  The season was speckled with low team numbers and injuries but in the end it ended with a playoff game that depended on the point spread. One more touchdown despite losing would have secured a spot for our club in the Final game! They say a picture can say a thousand words so, lets see what a whole bunch of them can say. Enjoy. 



 Coaching during a walk threw practice
 Coaches meeting at the gym.
 Visiting Budapest
 On top of the local mountain in Zagreb
 Split, Croatia
 At the National Camp, helping coach.
 On top of the city of Zagreb
 Crikvenica, holiday trip
 Snorkeling in the sea
 Croatian seaside sunset
 More snorkling
 The island of Solta
 In the tower on top of Split, Croatia
 Warmups before playing the Cannons
 This happened 4 days before the football season.....
 This is 4 days later...should not have played. Terrible decision
 91 yard scamper ;D
 Trying to break 1000 tackles

No comments:

Post a Comment