Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Paradise

I have been many places in my life, some warm, some hot, some really cold, and most of these places leave me with new great experiences and memories, but occasionally I run across a place that I know will forever be stuck not only in my mind but also my heart. In the summer of 2012 that place that will for sure stain my mind and soul was- The Adriatic Sea. There is a since of peacefulness about this particular sea that is unparalleled by anywhere else I have traveled. The warm breeze, the soft kiss of the sun, the refreshment of a nice dip in the cool sea, just to retreat back to the warm towel laid ready for your return. Mmm not many places like it. The Adriatic Sea is the kind of medicine that God has given to the soul that needs peace, for I am almost sure, no broken heart could turn away the peace that those gentle waves bring, stroke after stroke from the warm promise of a sunrise all the way to the settling comfort the sunset brings.  -The Adriatic Sea, my paradise.  






No comments:

Post a Comment