Saturday, March 17, 2012

A weekend in Budapest.

NEXT STOP BUDAPEST!!!!
From every true European traveler I speak to, there are a couple of places in Europe that are must visits. One is Prague, the other is Rome, and one that I have always heard of and really wanted to visit was...yep you guessed it. BUDAPEST! :D I will travel by train from Zagreb to Budapest tomorrow to pick up my Finnish wife, Jonna <3 It will be great to see her since it has been almost a month since I flew to Croatia for the football season. Like you might know, It is always great to meet up with missed loved ones, but it is even better to meet up with them in BUDAPEST :D while staying at a 4 star hotel and hitting the city up like Mohamed Ali. Wish me luck! When traveling in Southern Europe you never know what you are going to get!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment