Friday, March 30, 2012

"Plitvice lakes" AKA Garden of Eden.






The last 2 weeks in Croatia have been great, as I posted in my last blog, I picked up my wife in Budapest and she was staying with me for 2 weeks. :D It was a blast! Unlike a couple wife visits in the past this time we stayed non stop busy. Trips and practices and meetings out the wazoo, but just as it was tiring it was equally rewarding! As you see in the pictures above we visited the Plitvice Lakes here in Croatia, roughly 2 hours from my apartment. Let me go ahead and tell you....I walked about 1000 miles during this visit but for every mile i walked it was worth 4!!! THIS PLACE IS INDESCRIBABLE. I cant put it into words the way this place looked beautiful, wonderful, peaceful, majestic, breathtaking....man so many adjectives fail to measure up in comparison to what these lakes have in store for there visitors! I admit even though I am a self proclaimed "good photographer" LOL I failed to capture the beauty of this place. Believe it or not my wife Jonna (SUPER WORLD TRAVELER 5000) was even in shock to the majesty of this place. She even admited that it was if not the best which it might be but at least one of the most beautiful places she has ever seen! And dont forget this girl has been to every continent besides South America! ;) So she is borderline nature appreciation expert. These last 2 weeks have been wonderful and I am extremely glad I chose the Zagreb Thunder for 2012, from Zagreb to Budapest and Budapest all the way to the lakes of Plitvice and the shoreline of Split...Southern Europe is... WONDERFUL. But dont take my word for it, check out these pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment