Sunday, March 25, 2012

Buda-best!




I have to admit I was really excited for my weekend in Budapest and you might ask yourself was I let down....... NOT AT ALL! Besides the drug dealer asking me and Jonna if I wanted to buy crack rocks the first night we were there, everything was beyond my expectations. First off it was a beautiful 6 hour train ride with a beautiful view of one of Europe's most famous lakes, Lake Balaton. The water looked great, and in the future I will have to spend a weekend on the lake soaking up the Hungarian culture. When I arrived in Budapest after quite the train adventure with some new friends, I quickly learned that Hungarians dont speak the best English. Imagine this- a handsome and charming Texan with long beautiful hair asking everyone and their dog if they speak English and.........he only finds like 3 people in the whole city and they were not even Hungarian....they were from Germany and Holland.This was frustrating but easily dismissable in comparison the amount of fun I had on this trip. I will not rant on and on about things to much, so I will do like always, leave you with some great pictures from the adventure. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment