Wednesday, November 21, 2012

35 people $35, 1 month!


Like you might have seen before I was invited to attend a combine back in America for some NFL and CFL scouts!!! I will need to raise a VERY reachable amount of money in the next MONTH for the expenses associated with all the trip in order to make this happen! (International Airfare, hotels, and associated fees). Close friends and family I need you
r help!

I have broke it down and it is simple, I need 35 close friends and family members to help by donating $35 in just a month to reach my goal!!!

35-$35 in one month!!! I have had the greatest friends and fans ever since the beginning and I appreciate everyone's help so much!!!!

MAKE A PLEDGE NOW AND LET ME KNOW ASAP!!! I only have 1 month to make this happen!!! :D COMBINE 2013!

To make a donation click on the Not Just Alive campaign button at the top right of this page and DONATE TODAY!!!

(Please also send me a email phatcow07@live.com with your mailing address so that I can send you out a thank you card, and post cards in the future!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment